Hey everyone! So it's been a crazy kind of week. Thursday I went to Park City with DECA as the Vice President of our school chapter and we stayed overnight and learned all about leadership and how to include others in our schools and to never leave people out because of sterotypes. It was a very interesting conference and I met a lot of people. Then when I got back Friday afternoon, it was our homecoming... unfortunately it wasn't much of a game. We lost 0 to 20 and it was really cold and windy. Then yesterday was the Homecoming dance with I was lucky enough to go to and I was gone literally all day. Rock climbing from 10 to 3 then dinner at 5:30, dance right afterwards till 9, then movies at a friends house until 12:30. Needless to say, I have missed my mom and dad and I have no idea what they have really been doing the last 3 days.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment